One reason people say they don’t eat healthy is because it isn’t convenient. However, with this simple salad, lunch is ready in ten minutes or less! Packed with protein and fresh vegetables to aid weight loss, this salad is high in vitamin A which is great for eye health as well as beautiful skin.Tasty!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill, dried
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 4 baby carrots, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped small
- In a small bowl, add dressing ingredients together and mix well.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together all ingredients, then add dressing.
Tip: This salad tastes great when served immediately or it can be chilled for an hour before serving to make it even more delicious. Use leftover chicken from dinner the night before to make this super quickly!